It’s March 26, 2014.
In today’s podcast I talked about my immensely successful launch of Learn Lettering. During the recording, I recalled an email newsletter that I sent out a couple months back that was very relevant.
I hadn’t shared the email anywhere except on my newsletter, but I promised in the podcast that I would publish it as a blog post so you could read it.
With less than 5-figures in my bank account 2 months ago, I wrote about how I’d handle $100,000 cash—before I had it.
As I write this, it has been 42 hours since my launch, and I have made $93,587.
I thought it would be interesting to share a look at the mindset I had before the money:
Overlap: Get From the Life You Have to the Life You Want (Pre-order Available!)
This book will change your life.
- Find what you’re actually passionate about.
- Sustainably make money from work you enjoy doing.
- Get more time in a day.
- Increase your focus and accomplish twice as much work.
- Maintain the habit of waking up early and own the day.
- Get your family on board with your goal even if they’re scared.
- Get out of scarcity mindset and create an abundant life.
- Produce multiple streams of income.
- Build an audience and make a name for yourself.
It's is a practical, step-by-step guide to finding work that fulfills you, and becoming a master at your craft.
Learn how to make money so you can support yourself and pursue greatness.