Skip to Content

The Community

Entrepreneurs Serious About Growing Their Business.

Discussion Forums

From clients and professionalism to products and marketing: get feedback on your work and help with growing your online business. We go deeper on the topics discussed in the podcast and dive into discussions on business, design, and more.

The Project Accountability forum is a great way to keep yourself on track and let others help you stay committed. Join like-minded individuals with a passion for creating. Seriously, It’s contagious.

Podcast Live Stream

Go behind the scenes and get access to the Live Stream where you'll hear the real, unedited version of the seanwes podcast twice a week. Our pre-show discussions are always a blast and you never know what will happen in the after-after show.

If you ask the members, it’s like a whole second show when you tune in live. We play music, chat about our projects and share some funny stories from our personal lives. It’s a whole lot of fun.

Live Member Chat

The Live Chat is a great way to interact with us during the show. While we’re always happy to read Podcast Feedback, sometimes the deeper questions only come up after we’ve gotten into the topic. This is where sourcing questions from those in the chat works perfectly.

Because the chat is always available, the members often use it to stay in touch in real-time throughout the week. This is especially great if you work from home by yourself and sometimes need that sense of camaraderie.

Monthly Hangout

Each month, we hold a live, member hangout where you get a chance to meet and see the other real people in the community. You don’t have to have a webcam to participate, and everyone is welcome to join the chat. It’s yet another opportunity to build relationships and engage with other like-minded individuals in the Community.

1 Month

Discussion Forums
Podcast Live Stream
Live Member Chat
Weekly Video Show
Monthly Hangout

$19

Get Access

Full Year

Discussion Forums
Podcast Live Stream
Live Member Chat
Weekly Video Show
Monthly Hangout

Free Limited Edition Black Ampersand Lifestyle Coaster

$197

Save over $30/year
You Get 1.5 Months Free

Get Access

6 Months

Discussion Forums
Podcast Live Stream
Live Member Chat
Weekly Video Show
Monthly Hangout

$108

Save $10/year

Get Access

The Community has truly been the greatest breath of fresh air in my design career, a place I can join with like-minded creatives from all over the world in encouragement, challenges, and dreams. We always have a blast in the chatroom, with moments ranging from hilarious jokes to serious conversation about our lives and careers. Seriously though, it's fantastic.

Cory Miller

Camaraderie is the best word to describe the seanwes Community. For me the chat is invaluable when it comes to conversations about design, life and business with 'colleagues' all across the globe.

Wouter ter Keurs

If you’ve ever been to a creative meetup, you know that awesome feeling of being surrounded by people who speak the same language and share the same interests. The Community allows you to be in touch with that kind of people from all around the world, without being lost in the crowd. It is the insightful discussion with creative friends you wish you had after listening to every seanwes podcast.

Sarah Dayan

Ive been in here a measly short week (if that) and already feel I’ve gotten months worth of insights if I was digging it all out of the internet on my own.

The biggest thing I’ve gotten is assurance and confidence I’m on the right track, and joining the community was like strapping a power booster pack on and tripling my speed down the runway.

Maggie Appleton

The seanwes community has been an incredible resource that has sparked a significant change in my life. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a friendly and honest community of entrepreneurs that share a passion-driven mindset.

Kyle Adams

I've been a listener to the seanwes podcast since episode one, and when the opportunity to join the Community came up, I jumped on my chance. I have absolutely no regrets: everyone in the Community is thoughtful, supportive, and awesome. The people keep me sane just like the podcasts keep me motivated.

Tiffany Smith

Get Access ↑