Download: MP3 (Members Only!)
There are many instances where a name change for your business is inevitable or an improvement toward achieving your goals. It could be a minor technical change, or it could be a complete overhaul.
Even though it might sound intimidating, there are a lot of reasons you may want to change your brand name, all of which come with great benefits as well as challenges.
Change is difficult for most people in general, so these things have to be handled with great care and intentionality.
In today’s show, we’ll talk about how to bring your audience along with a name change and how to communicate your plans effectively.
Things You’ll Learn
- What to keep in mind if you’re considering a name change for your brand.
- How much you should be communicating with your audience about the change.
- The best way to choose a name.
- Who you should be listening to in the process of choosing a name.
- How you might feel about a name change for your brand (and how you should actually feel instead).
Get access to this full podcast episode and hundreds more like it when you sign up for a seanwes membership.
Get the business knowledge you need from people you can trust.
Access mini courses with audio, video, and written lessons that will take you from zero to sustainable business.
Tune in to live broadcasts every week day, and connect with other like-minded people across the world who will give you the feedback and accountability you’ve been craving.
We can’t wait to welcome you!
Already have access? Log in »