Download: MP3 (Members Only!)
As much as some people want to deny it, change is part of life. We get older, our physical appearances change, our personalities evolve over time.
The world around us is constantly changing.
But what if you don’t resonate very will with the brand of your own business? What if your customers or audience live completely different lifestyles than you do? What if your competitors or peers seem to have certain ways of doing things that you don’t agree with?
Sometimes you may have to adapt and change with the flow of your business, and other times you may need to fight against the “status quo” and the pressures of changing who you are.
On today’s episode, special guest Cory McCabe joins the show to talk about the idea of maintaining your sense of “self” as you grow and how to protect against the pressures of unnecessarily changing who you are to fit some predetermined mold.
Things You’ll Learn
- How to come across as authentic and genuine.
- What you need to do (and what you don’t need to do) to help people.
- How you need to present yourself to attract the right people.
- How to connect with a target audience that’s very different from you.
- The one thing you need to know when figuring out who you’re trying to reach.
- What to do when the people around you hold different values.
Get access to this full podcast episode and hundreds more like it when you sign up for a seanwes membership.
Get the business knowledge you need from people you can trust.
Access mini courses with audio, video, and written lessons that will take you from zero to sustainable business.
Tune in to live broadcasts every week day, and connect with other like-minded people across the world who will give you the feedback and accountability you’ve been craving.
We can’t wait to welcome you!
Already have access? Log in »