Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
The history of business has always moved and evolved from one generation to another. Values change, focus changes, and the way of doing things continues to adapt to the new consumer.
One of the biggest changes that has happened over the last decade or two has been the emphasis on transparency. The general public is no longer satisfied with simply buying products. They want to know what’s happening behind the scenes.
This is why there has been an increase in transparency reports and “drawing back the curtains” of how a business operates. Even huge corporations are not immune from this, and many have found the need to change business practices because their customers are demanding they be held accountable.
Regardless of the size of your brand, it’s important to understand what your audience values, and as the growing trend of transparency becomes more and more relevant, it’s time to think about what transparency looks like for your brand.
In today’s show, we’ll be talking about what brand transparency means, some practical ways to be transparent, and some great (and not so great) examples of brands doing transparency right.
Things You’ll Learn:
- The difference between transparency and authenticity.
- How to determine your level of transparency with your target audience.
- The purposes of transparency and authenticity.
- How transparency can benefit you and your brand.
- Why a lack of transparency can be dangerous.
- How the transparency of your brand makes the world a better place.
- Practical ways your brand can practice transparency.
Already have access? Log in »