Download: MP3 (Members Only!)
Does it ever feel like you promote your product but nobody cares?
Have you ever launched a product and kept refreshing your browser, excitedly waiting for the sales orders to come in, and a few did but then just seemed to fizzle out?
Maybe you’re just about to start marketing your product, and you’ve spent hours thinking and writing out why your product is the best there is.
I’m going to go ahead and spoil the show for you.
If you’re talking about your product more than you’re talking about the customer’s life as a result of your product, you’re making a mistake.
In fact, if your marketing plan includes a disproportionate focus on the product instead of on your customer, you’re making a mistake.
And it’s a mistake rookies make.
This might seem counterintuitive, but it’s true. In this episode, we’ll be talking about how to avoid this mistake and how to improve your copywriting to boost sales.
Things You’ll Learn
- The one rookie mistake that’s keeping you from successfully selling to your target audience.
- How people make decisions about what they’re going to buy.
- How and why to cater the words you use to your target audience.
- What you should do if you want to help people and you have a product that can actually do that.
- The three things you need to figure out about your product in order to sell it.
- What you need to prove to your audience if you want them to care about you and what you have to offer.
Get access to this full podcast episode and hundreds more like it when you sign up for a seanwes membership.
Get the business knowledge you need from people you can trust.
Access mini courses with audio, video, and written lessons that will take you from zero to sustainable business.
Tune in to live broadcasts every week day, and connect with other like-minded people across the world who will give you the feedback and accountability you’ve been craving.
We can’t wait to welcome you!
Already have access? Log in »