Download: MP3 (Members Only!)
We talk a lot about the “invisible details” of a brand on this show, but there are many characteristics of a brand that display themselves in an external way. People are attracted by what is external and they are moved by what is inside.
As you work to make your vision a reality, you’ll need to make a decision about how you want your brand to “speak” to your audience. The words you write, the replies to send via email, and even the imagery you use comes from this singular idea of tone.
How you communicate your message is just as important as the message itself.
In today’s show, we’ll talk about how to define the tone of your brand (and sub brands) and why having a clear concept of your brand’s character is important for the longevity of your message.
Things You’ll Learn
- How to adjust your brand perception.
- Why context matters for your message.
- What determines the tone of your brand.
- How to produce a tone through the lens of what you want people to feel.
- The influence of your values on your brand’s tone and content.
- The two ways to attract an audience.
- How to approach tone if you are building your brand around yourself as a personality.
- Ways you can convey tone through your messaging.
- Why you need to be careful of suddenly changing your tone.
- How tone effects people’s attraction to your brand.
Already have access? Log in »