Download: MP3 (Members Only!)
It’s easier than ever to connect with people around the world, and if you’re working on building a business or brand you’re probably wanting to dive deeper into producing great shareable content.
While it’s incredibly important to create and share evergreen content like videos, images, and blog posts, live streaming has been growing in popularity and is a great medium to connect with your audience.
This is even more important for businesses that are primarily online, because people are only going to buy from you if they trust you. How can you build greater trust if you’re hidden behind the walls of the internet?
On today’s show we’ll talk about the benefits of live streaming and connecting with your audience face to face, even if it’s through a screen.
Things You’ll Learn
- How to build trust with your audience.
- Why the benefits of live streaming far outweigh the potential down sides.
- How the way you approach your brand impacts building trust with your audience.
- The importance of giving trust.
- What it means to effectively communicate with your audience.
- The one thing you can do to make people more likely to purchase something from you.
- How live streaming impacts your internet presence.
- How you should think about negative online feedback when you live stream.
Get access to this full podcast episode and hundreds more like it when you sign up for a seanwes membership.
Get the business knowledge you need from people you can trust.
Access mini courses with audio, video, and written lessons that will take you from zero to sustainable business.
Tune in to live broadcasts every week day, and connect with other like-minded people across the world who will give you the feedback and accountability you’ve been craving.
We can’t wait to welcome you!
Already have access? Log in »