Download: MP3 (Members Only!)
As you work on your brand and how you want to present it to the world, communicating the heart of what you’re about is at the top of the list.
Eventually you’ll be able to share your vision and mission with your audience, but how do you get their attention and interest first?
In today’s episode, Cory examines the qualities of an effective tagline and how to capture people’s attention quickly.
Things You’ll Learn
- What a tagline is and what it should do.
- The two most important things taglines should do for your brand or product in the minds of your customers.
- What to avoid when coming up with a tagline.
- Tips for making your tagline as effective as possible.
- Four methods for coming up with a tagline for your brand, product, or campaign.
Get access to this full podcast episode and hundreds more like it when you sign up for a seanwes membership.
Get the business knowledge you need from people you can trust.
Access mini courses with audio, video, and written lessons that will take you from zero to sustainable business.
Tune in to live broadcasts every week day, and connect with other like-minded people across the world who will give you the feedback and accountability you’ve been craving.
We can’t wait to welcome you!
Already have access? Log in »