Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
Achieving what you want in life or in business requires a lot of good old fashioned hard work. There are no shortcuts, no remarkable hacks, just getting into the middle of things and moving forward.
Working to accomplish what you want takes more than a willingness to start or to work, it also requires direction. Knowing *what* you want is just as important as knowing *how* you plan to get it.
We talk a lot about goals on this show and for a good reason. Goals are the not only the milestones of your journey, they are the lanterns along the path that help you get to your end destination. They are meant to guide and direct, making sure that you’re staying on track.
In today’s episode, we’ll be talking about how to set better goals, why goals are actually not the end result, and why setting the right goals is imperative to your success.
- Where you should always start when trying to set goals.
- What it means to have a vision.
- How goals help to accomplish your vision.
- The right and wrong ways to set goals.
- Why you should break your goals down to make them more manageable.
- The one thing that’s vital to the success of your overall goals.
- How to design your goals to help you take action.
- The one thing you need to ask yourself to audit your goals.
Already have access? Log in »