Download: MP3 (Members Only!)
Whenever you see a successful brand come to light, you usually only see the external results. A new product is released, a company is purchased, another venture begins.
For these brands, however, everything you see is the result of careful planning, execution, and unified goals.
We’ve talked about goals in the past, but today we’re going to zoom out and talk big picture.
In today’s show we’ll be talking about the difference between mission and vision, why they’re important, and what it looks like when you have incredible harmony between the two.
- The difference between your vision and your mission.
- Why your brand needs vision and the practical ways to apply it.
- How your vision and mission statements can help build trust between you and your audience.
- Why you should know the purpose behind what you’re doing.
- How to develop a plan of action based on your vision and goals.
- The best kind of mission a small brand can have.
Already have access? Log in »