Download: MP3 (Members Only!)
How do you find motivation?
Motivation seems to be elusive. We can hardly ever find it or harness it when we need it, so where does it come from?
The people who are motivated know it doesn’t start with motivation, it always starts with doing. The motivation is found in the doing. You have to take action!
But how do you DO when you don’t have motivation?
We talk about how to intentionally enter a state of a flow and set yourself up to be motivated—and stay motivated.
Things You’ll Learn
- How to find motivation.
- How to build habits and develop self discipline.
- What to do when certain tasks make you feel anxious.
- How to align challenge level with skill level to create extreme motivation.
- What to do when you’re dreading doing something.
- How to know the exact moment you’ll finally do something.
- How to make the most of motivation when you have it.
Get access to this full podcast episode and hundreds more like it when you sign up for a seanwes membership.
Get the business knowledge you need from people you can trust.
Access mini courses with audio, video, and written lessons that will take you from zero to sustainable business.
Tune in to live broadcasts every week day, and connect with other like-minded people across the world who will give you the feedback and accountability you’ve been craving.
We can’t wait to welcome you!
Already have access? Log in »