Download: MP3 (Members Only!)
I really cannot believe I’m about to share this episode with you. Seriously.
The amount of value in this episode is immense. All I can say is I wish I had this to listen to a long time ago.
I can’t tell you how we did it, but somehow we answered over 20 questions in this episode on the topic of determining what your first product should be.
Vetting demand, digital or physical, competition, marketing, autoresponders, courses (paid and free), customer experience, and on and on…
There are 6,600 words of incredible valuable show notes—you can’t afford to miss this episode.
Grab a pen and some paper because I guarantee you’re going to want to take notes.
Things You’ll Learn
- The amount of time you need to launch a product.
- What your first product should be and what your second product should be.
- The one thing you need to make a second sale.
- How to get people to remember you.
- The percentage of people who say they’ll buy your product who will actually buy.
- What to give away to be able to sell your first product.
- Who people buy from.
- What you need to build an audience.
- The best product to start with.
- Why people don’t notice announcements (and what they do notice).
- How to diversify the way you tell a story (to give you more opportunities to pull people in).
- Why you shouldn’t talk about the features of your product (and what to talk about instead).
- Which content to repurpose.
Get access to this full podcast episode and hundreds more like it when you sign up for a seanwes membership.
Get the business knowledge you need from people you can trust.
Access mini courses with audio, video, and written lessons that will take you from zero to sustainable business.
Tune in to live broadcasts every week day, and connect with other like-minded people across the world who will give you the feedback and accountability you’ve been craving.
We can’t wait to welcome you!
Already have access? Log in »