Download: MP3 (Members Only!)
Recently, we hosted the very first seanwes conference. It was an incredible time and we learned a lot!
We’re pouring everything we learned into seanwes conference 2017, but we thought we’d also share some of those behind-the-scenes insights with you!
Whether you’re interested in hosting your own event or just morbidly curious about what it took to put on seanwes conference, we’ve got some great insights to share with you today.
This is the perfect episode for anyone putting on their own conference or in-person event. Learn from our mistakes and avoid common event mistakes!
Things You’ll Learn
- The one thing you need to do to get people to come to your conference.
- What to invest in at your current event so you can promote the next one.
- What to keep in mind when picking a city and venue for your conference.
- Who to center your conference schedule around.
- The importance of thinking through the experience for your attendees.
- What to expect when it comes to financing a conference.
- The best thing you can do to help your speakers with their talks.
- The greatest favor you can do your attendees.
Get access to this full podcast episode and hundreds more like it when you sign up for a seanwes membership.
Get the business knowledge you need from people you can trust.
Access mini courses with audio, video, and written lessons that will take you from zero to sustainable business.
Tune in to live broadcasts every week day, and connect with other like-minded people across the world who will give you the feedback and accountability you’ve been craving.
We can’t wait to welcome you!
Already have access? Log in »