Download: MP3 (Members Only!)
Some of you may remember my wife Laci from the last episode she was on: seanwes podcast e189 Finding Your Passion.
Today we’re talking about coming up with a practical business plan.
It’s been a year and a half since Laci was on the podcast and I’m excited to have her back on! We talk about going from the exploratory phase of finding what you’re passionate about to actually starting a business.
Laci and I had a great conversation about this over coffee recently. She had an idea in her mind of what it would look like to start her business, but that ended up changing significantly after we talked.
We’ve decided to share that conversation here on the podcast to help you figure out what you want to do and then sit down and come up with an actual business plan.
Things You’ll Learn
- Why the words you use to describe what you do matter.
- What happens when you get specific about what you do.
- The one thing you have to do to see your passion as a real job.
- When to start content marketing.
- How to get clients right now.
- When to start networking.
- Where to go first to get your business off the ground.
- What to do if you don’t have a website yet (and you can’t afford to make one).
- How to counter imposter syndrome.
Get access to this full podcast episode and hundreds more like it when you sign up for a seanwes membership.
Get the business knowledge you need from people you can trust.
Access mini courses with audio, video, and written lessons that will take you from zero to sustainable business.
Tune in to live broadcasts every week day, and connect with other like-minded people across the world who will give you the feedback and accountability you’ve been craving.
We can’t wait to welcome you!
Already have access? Log in »