Download: MP3 (Members Only!)
Writing is the starting point for all other mediums.
• Want to do a speech? Write.
• Want to sell products? Write.
• Want to record a song? Write.
• Want to compose a book? Write.
• Want to produce a feature film? Write.
• Want to make a great podcast? Write.
• Want to teach an online course? Write.
• Want to shoot a compelling video? Write.
It all starts with writing.
One of the most valuable things you can do for your career is build a writing habit.
That’s why I made http://30DaysToBetterWriting.com. It’s a mini course designed to help you 10X your writing in just 30 days.
I wanted to give you a sense of what’s inside, so today we scratch the surface of the course and cover:
• Why you need to write.
• Why you don’t write.
• How to start writing.
• What to write about.
• Where to use what you’ve written.
• Getting better at writing on purpose.
Things You’ll Learn
- How writing can help you and your career.
- How writing helps you teach.
- Why you need to get ideas out of your head through writing.
- What to do if you feel like you don’t have anything to say.
- What to do if you feel like everything you want to write about has been said before.
- The one thing you need to know in order to teach.
- Why you should document your processes.
- How to develop your hybrid voice.
- What to do with your writing exercises.
- When you should start writing.
Get access to this full podcast episode and hundreds more like it when you sign up for a seanwes membership.
Get the business knowledge you need from people you can trust.
Access mini courses with audio, video, and written lessons that will take you from zero to sustainable business.
Tune in to live broadcasts every week day, and connect with other like-minded people across the world who will give you the feedback and accountability you’ve been craving.
We can’t wait to welcome you!
Already have access? Log in »