Download: MP3 (Members Only!)
Who are you to share what you know? Hasn’t someone else already said it before?
It’s true, there’s nothing new under the sun… except YOU.
You have something unique to offer the world. Yes, someone else has done similar work. Someone has made similar art, written similar copy, sold similar products, but your perspective, your voice, your upbringing, and your context is unlike any other.
The world is worse off without your unique voice and perspective. You must believe this. Lean into this.
Your quirky style, your weirdness, your history, your viewpoints are uniquely valuable.
Do you ever catch yourself thinking, “What’s the point?”
Do you feel like you’re just a drop in the ocean and everything has already been said before?
Tune into today’s show.
Things You’ll Learn
- The exception to “There’s nothing new under the sun.”
- Why your unique perspective matters.
- Why you shouldn’t shy away from saying things that have already been said by someone else.
- How to make yourself memorable.
- How to build trust with your audience.
- How to present yourself as an expert, even if you feel inexperienced.
- The one thing it takes to be an influencer (and how you already are one).
- Why it’s a good thing that there are a lot of other people doing what you want to do.
- What your focus should be on right now instead of trying to be original.
Get access to this full podcast episode and hundreds more like it when you sign up for a seanwes membership.
Get the business knowledge you need from people you can trust.
Access mini courses with audio, video, and written lessons that will take you from zero to sustainable business.
Tune in to live broadcasts every week day, and connect with other like-minded people across the world who will give you the feedback and accountability you’ve been craving.
We can’t wait to welcome you!
Already have access? Log in »