Download: MP3 (Members Only!)
The world would be a better place if more people were better communicators.
We can either complain that they’re not or work to improve ourselves and our own communication. I choose the latter!
Here’s the problem: other people aren’t hearing you. You don’t feel heard, you’re not getting what you want in life, and you think it’s other people’s fault.
You want something. You think you’ve told someone. They don’t understand (or worse: they think you never told them), and you’re left disappointed.
How do we fix this?
The first thing to acknowledge is that communication is both the sending and receipt of a message.
If you’re broadcasting and nobody’s picking up the signal, you’re not communicating.
We talk about how you can take ownership and responsibility for communication to ensure you’re heard.
You’ll be able to resolve a lot of relationship problems and avoid arguments if you learn how to communicate.
Things You’ll Learn
- The true definition of communication.
- How to make sure you’re heard every time.
- How to get other people to listen to you (and not just wait to talk).
- Where the responsibility of communication lies.
- The only way you can know for sure that you’ve communicated.
- How taking responsibility can benefit you.
- Why communicating about communication with the people you care about is important.
- Why good communication is efficient.
- Where to start if you’re trying to get the people in your life on board with something.
Get access to this full podcast episode and hundreds more like it when you sign up for a seanwes membership.
Get the business knowledge you need from people you can trust.
Access mini courses with audio, video, and written lessons that will take you from zero to sustainable business.
Tune in to live broadcasts every week day, and connect with other like-minded people across the world who will give you the feedback and accountability you’ve been craving.
We can’t wait to welcome you!
Already have access? Log in »