Download: MP3 (Members Only!)
Some people just know what they’re passionate about.
That’s great for them, but what about you? People say “Find your passion” like it’s a TV remote stuck between the cushions, but it doesn’t feel quite so easy.
Passion is important. When things get tough and you encounter obstacles, passion will see you through.
But you need more than passion. You need skills. Sometimes your existing skills can develop into passions.
Today, we talk about places to look, how to start with skill, and why you need to pick one thing now but don’t need to do one thing forever.
Oh, and if you’ve been exploring for a while, we’ll help you stop feeling like it’s been a waste of time.
Things You’ll Learn
- What passion actually is.
- Why you need passion and how it helps you in the long run.
- How skill can breed new passions.
- Where to look to discover your passion.
- How to protect your passion so it doesn’t end up turning into a job.
- What you need to do to develop you skills.
- What it means to choose passion.
- Why you don’t need to worry about choosing the “wrong thing.”
- Why the act of exploring isn’t a waste of time.
Get access to this full podcast episode and hundreds more like it when you sign up for a seanwes membership.
Get the business knowledge you need from people you can trust.
Access mini courses with audio, video, and written lessons that will take you from zero to sustainable business.
Tune in to live broadcasts every week day, and connect with other like-minded people across the world who will give you the feedback and accountability you’ve been craving.
We can’t wait to welcome you!
Already have access? Log in »