Since 2014, thousands have purchased the Learn Lettering class and now it gets even better. Learn Lettering 2.0 launches on July 27th, 2015 with fully reproduced videos and all-new modules!
(Yes, if you purchased the Master Class already, you’re going to get a free upgrade and access to all the new modules—I’ll send you an email with the details soon. I like rewarding loyalty!)
I’ve gone through hundreds of emails from hand letterers like you sharing their biggest struggles, and as a result I’ve completely re-engineered the course. It’s tailored to the most important things you need to learn.
I’m producing an all-new Starter Class. I’m jam-packing it with modules on typographic terms, deliberate practice, in-depth lessons on drawing letters, the full digitization module, and a bonus module called Lettering Masters.
Lettering Masters is an interview series where you’ll go behind-the-scenes in an exclusive feature with expert hand letterers who share their inspiration, process, tools, methods of getting clients, selling products, and more.
I’ve been receiving some of their work samples back today to include in the feature and it’s giving me goosebumps it’s so good.
30 Days of Hand Lettering:
- Day 0: Early Wake Daily Write – One million words in a year?
- Day 1: Get Better At Hand Lettering the FAST Way by Changing How You Practice
- Day 2: Is It Really Possible to Make a Living With Hand Lettering?
- Day 3: How to Find Clients for Hand Lettering
- Day 4: Are There Too Many People Already Doing Hand Lettering?
- Day 5: How to Develop Your Own Unique Hand Lettering Style
- Day 6: “I don’t have an art or design background… can I do hand lettering?”
- Day 7: Mind Blank? Here’s Where I Get Ideas for Hand Lettering
- Day 8: The Selling Power of Hand Lettering
- Day 9: Quick Tip to Draw Straight Lines & Avoid Shaky Hand Lettering
- Day 10: How Do You Find the Time to Practice Hand Lettering?
- Day 11: Save Time in Photoshop With Custom Keyboard Shortcuts So You Have More Time for Hand Lettering
- Day 12: Has Your Hand Lettering Spark Fizzled Out? Here’s 5 Ways to Stay Motivated & Driven
- Day 13: Basic Guide to Choosing Harmonious Styles for Hand Lettering
- Day 14: Do You Need Talent to Do Hand Lettering or Is It Just Hard Work?
- Day 15: How to Grow Your Hand Lettering Audience
- Day 16: Hand Lettering as a Left-Hander – Are You Doomed?
- Day 17: How to Be Inspired Without Copying
- Day 18: Part 1 of 3: Making A Living With Hand Lettering (Client Work)
- Day 19: Part 2 of 3: Making A Living With Hand Lettering (Products)
- Day 20: Part 3 of 3: Making A Living With Hand Lettering (Teaching)
- Day 21: Other Hand Lettering Artists Aren’t Competition – They’re Your Community
- Day 22: Top 25 Things I’ve Learned About Hand Lettering
- Day 23: Make One Thing Today
- Day 24: Hand Lettering Sketch to Vector Process Video
- Day 25: Free Learn Lettering Video: Spacing Your Lettering
- Day 26: Introduction to Typographic Terms for Hand Lettering Artists
- Day 27: “Since this class, I’ve gotten more client inquires, higher paying gigs and more respect.”
- Day 28: Pricing Hand Lettering Client Work on Value
- Day 29: How Long Will the Learn Lettering Lessons Be Available?
- Day 30: “When will I make the money back from my investment in Learn Lettering?”
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe below! It’s a part of a 30-day series on hand lettering leading up to the launch of the new Learn Lettering 2.0.