30 Days to Better Writing
Build a Writing Habit in 30 Days
You don’t necessarily think of yourself as a writer, but you know you should be writing.
You know it all starts with writing.
Everything you want to do starts with writing.
Writing is the fuel for all other mediums:
- Want to make a film? Write.
- Want to sell products? Write.
- Want to record a song? Write.
- Want to author a book? Write.
- Want to present a speech? Write.
- Want to produce a podcast? Write.
- Want to teach an online course? Write.
- Want to shoot a compelling video? Write.
One of the most valuable things you can do for your career is build a writing habit.
What if you finally wrote that book?
What if you finally launched that course?
What would it be worth to you?
30 Days to Better Writing has helped me gain clarity, and I found through building a writing habit that I wasn’t heading in a clear direction. I now have a well defined path.
Fix Procrastination and Write With Ease
You know you should be writing, but it’s something you’ve been putting off.
You write sometimes, but you don’t write consistently.
You feel like you can’t find the time.
Heck, even when you have the time, you can’t seem to find the right words.
Just a blinking cursor on a blank screen.
In 30 Days to Better Writing, you’ll learn how to write effortlessly. I’ll show you how to make words flow from your fingers.
Learn to unlock the message you have inside you.
I’ve gained immense clarity just through 30 Days to Better Writing and I believe the reason I’ve been able to unlock so many ideas is because of the writing habit development.
Follow a Structure That Works to Unlock Your Best Words
Writing shouldn’t be a frustrating experience.
Do you ever sit there trying to find the right words?
The worst is when you’re at your desk—you’ve shown up to write—but you have no idea what to write about.
Even when you do start writing and come up with something great, you start to feel like an imposter.
“Who am I to say? I’m no expert. Other people are smarter than me. What if they call me out?”
What if you could fix that?
What if you could get past the feeling that everything important has already been said?
What if you could channel all of that wasted energy into your writing?
- You’d be more confident.
- You’d have a clearer mind.
- You’d have an increased ability to focus.
- You’d be able to write way more blog posts.
- You’d finally have some products on the shelf.
Who knows, you might even write some books!
This course will get you started on a path to making more money.
Create More Products You Can Sell
Remember, it all starts with writing.
You need more products on the shelf. You need more products at all levels. You need to have a product to sell to customers at all levels and price points.
You have so many potential products right under your nose you’re not even aware of.
Every product starts as an idea. From that idea, comes a plan. That plan turns into action.
All of this requires writing.
Write a Million Words a Year
My name is Sean McCabe.
I’m an entrepreneur who happens to write over a million words a year on business.
I wrote a 75,000-word book called Overlap in 14 days.
I’ve helped tens of thousands of students build and grow sustainable businesses with my courses on copywriting, client work, pricing, and marketing.
On a daily basis, I run seanwes: a learning community for entrepreneurs looking to do fulfilling work.
I used to think writing was boring. I thought writing was only something writers did.
So why do I now write a million words a year?
I realized that everything I do starts with writing. Blog posts, videos, courses, speaking engagements, podcasts—it all starts with writing.
If I could teach you only one skill to maximize the growth of your business, without a doubt it would be writing.
Writing a million words a year sounds like a lot.
“A lot” is relative. If you think a million dollars is a lot of money, you might get $100,000.
If you think $100,000 is a lot of money, you might get $10,000.
You have to normalize what’s big to you.
2,740 is my favorite number.
Let’s do some simple math:
There are 365 days in a year. If you want to write a million words, you simply need to write 2,740 words every day for a year.
Anything you do 2,740 of every day is one million in a year.
When you have a writing habit, writing a million words a year isn’t impossible or even inconceivable. It’s just a result of showing up.
You may not want to write a million words a year (I totally get it—I know I wouldn’t want to because it sounds terribly boring).
Why do I write so much then? It’s very simple.
I’m a practical guy, and I like results. Writing gives me results.
Writing is what supercharged my business. When I look back on the growth of my business, I see a clear inflection point. That point is when I started writing consistently.
30 days and 46,470 words later, writing became something that I do everyday, instead of a task on my calendar. This habit grew my audience, my business, and myself as a person.
I am confident you will profit from this course.
Become the Person You Want to Be
We all have this person in our mind.
You know the one: the future version of yourself.
They’re perfect, disciplined, active, and hard-working—yet still manage to be balanced.
You can’t wait to become this person!
Only, you’re not going to. Not at this rate.
How do I know?
Look at the past six months of your life.
Are you happy with where you’ll be if you repeat the last six months of your life?
If not, something needs to change.
What’s going to change?
How are you going to become that disciplined, driven version of yourself if you don’t make a commitment today?
What action are you going to take today to become the person you want to be?
Writing has saved my life and my mental health. This course helped me to get my writing more professional, and I love that. Now my writing can reach even more people because I’m more focused.
Learn to Write Clearly and Consistently
Give me 30 minutes a day for 30 days, I’ll give you a writing habit.
Well, more specifically, I’ll give you 30 lessons designed to help you build a writing habit.
You do have to put in the work!
I’ll make it easy for you so you don’t have to overthink it.
- Read the lesson (less than 5 minutes)
- Follow the prompt (write for 20 minutes)
- Take the quiz (solidify what you learned)
It couldn’t be simpler (or I would have made it simpler).
30 Days to Better Writing
Purchase the Course
Pay once, get instant access, and keep your program forever. Your access never expires. You have access to the program forever.
Access as a Member
Pay monthly, access the program for as long as you’re a member. This is not a payment plan. Cancel any time! Members get access to all of our programs.
Getting Started With Writing
- Day 1: It All Starts With Writing
- Day 2: Why You Don’t Have to Come Up With The Right Words
- Day 3: Early Wake Daily Write
- Day 4: Reading Minds With Your Content
- Day 5: Creating an Editorial Calendar Easily
- Day 6: Never Run Out of Topics Again
- Day 7: Your First Blog Post
Improving Your Writing
- Day 8: 1,000 Words a Day
- Day 9: Eliminating Distractions
- Day 10: Speed Up Your Writing and Find Your Flow
- Day 11: Write Poorly (That’s a Command)
- Day 12: The Focus Triangle
- Day 13: Trouble Rambling Too Much or Not Elaborating Enough?
- Day 14: Write Shorter Sentences
- Day 15: Let Me Be Very Clear
- Day 16: Use Simple Words
- Day 17: Show Don’t Tell
- Day 18: Develop Your Hybrid Voice
- Day 19: Using Dictation to Write With Your Voice
Sharing Your Writing Online
- Day 20: Personal Journaling or Public Blogging?
- Day 21: Writing for the Short Attention Span of Internet Readers
- Day 22: How to Write Headlines People Will Actually Click
- Day 23: How to Sell in Everything You Write
- Day 24: How Long Should Your Writing Be (Ideal Word Count)?
- Day 25: How to Repurpose Your Writing
- Day 26: Writing for a While and Not Seeing Results
- Day 27: The Basics of Online Publishing
- Day 28: Creating a Lead Magnet Fast
- Day 29: Resources to Improve Your Writing
- Day 30: Supercharge Your Writing
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this course included with seanwes membership?
Is there a money back guarantee?
Yes! We confidently back this course with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, just contact us within 30 days of purchase, and we’ll refund your money.