Podcasting With GarageBand
Learn how to make a podcast with GarageBand!
You’re probably thinking about starting a podcast, but you don’t know how to record and edit audio. Maybe you got a new USB mic and you aren’t sure how to make it work.
Maybe you want to start a podcast with some friends, but you’re the only one with a Mac.
My name is Aaron Dowd and I made a course to help you learn how to make a podcast with GarageBand.
This screencast series won’t take hours of your time. I know you’re busy, so I’m going to teach you exactly what you need to know to:
- Get your gear set up.
- Create a new project in GarageBand.
- Record audio that sounds good.
- Add audio files recorded separately.
- Add music or sound effects to your podcast.
- Edit your podcast quickly and easily.
- Make your show sound good—and loud enough.
- Export your podcast as an MP3 file.
- Tag your MP3 file with the proper metadata.
- Set up podcast hosting and a website.
- Get your show into iTunes so people can listen to it.
I know learning a new program can be confusing and scary sometimes. I don’t want you to have to waste time digging through poorly made Youtube videos to try to figure it out.
Enroll now and start your podcasting journey!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this course included with seanwes membership?
Is there a money back guarantee?
Yes! We confidently back this course with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, just contact us within 30 days of purchase, and we’ll refund your money.