Never worry again if people will buy.
It’s your worst nightmare: months of time and effort you’ve poured into creating your product all gone to waste.
You’re putting in overtime and pulling all-nighters leading up to your product launch, and THEN…
Worse yet: you don’t even know where things went wrong. Where do you begin to figure out the problem?
You’re just plain exhausted and don’t have any energy left to try to fix things or attempt launching again.
There’s got to be a better way to make sure people will buy BEFORE you sink all of your time into making a product.
Validate your product idea.
Instead of wasting months of your life building something no one buys, what if you made sure ahead of time there was interest in what you wanted to sell?
No, you can’t just ask someone, “Would you buy this?”
The only way to truly validate your product is by getting someone to pull out their credit card.
It’s not enough if your friend says it’s a great idea.
It’s not enough if your mom says it sounds good.
It’s not enough if you get a comment saying, “I’d totally buy that! Count me in!”
The only way to validate is to PROCESS PAYMENT.
Get paid to make your next product.
Wait a minute…
How can you process payment if you haven’t even made the product yet?
Enter the wonderful world of Presale Profits.
It’s not a complicated idea: sell the product before you make it.
You’ve probably pre-ordered a book, a phone, some concert tickets, or an item on Kickstarter. It’s just like that!
But why would someone pay now when they could just pay later?
That’s where the launch methods come in. We need to use incentive strategies to give people a reason to buy NOW—even when your product does not yet exist!
Boost revenue with proven launch incentives.
You have to give people a reason to buy NOW, and there are many ways to do this. But if you use the wrong incentive strategies, you can create a lot of problems for yourself.
There are many methods marketers use to get people to buy now, but these tactics will cause problems for you later:
- "Run a 20% sale with a coupon!"
- Premise: Whenever you hit a slump in revenue, just put out a discount code on the nearest holiday and you’ll make some sales!
- Problem: You’re no longer a premium brand, you’re a discount brand. You’ve devalued your product and trained your buyers to wait for sales. Now, they’ll never buy from you unless there’s a discount. You’ve trapped yourself.
- Proposition: You need an alternative way to provide a DEAL for your customers by creating an offer that doesn’t devalue your product. (I’ll teach you how to do this in the Presale Profits class.)
- "Provide a FREE bonus coaching call!"
- Premise: To compel people to buy, offer to include a coaching call with you for the first X people who buy. That will get the sales going!
- Problem: You’ve just liquidated the most valuable asset you have: your time. You are going to completely fill your calendar with appointments. Your launch will be over, but now you have obligations you must fulfill—and you won’t get paid for any of them.
- Proposition: Avoid underselling your time, and instead find a way to leverage your time at scale—all while providing greater incentive for people to buy! (I’ll teach you how to do this in the Presale Profits class.)
- "Limit the number of digital products available!"
- Premise: Tell people there are only a certain number of units available (“Limited quantity: 50”) so people will scramble to grab theirs!
- Problem: When it comes to digital products, everyone knows there’s virtually no overhead. The quantity isn’t really limited, that’s just a fake scarcity tactic employed by disingenuous marketers. People won’t buy.
- Proposition: Find a way to deliver exclusivity while being 100% genuine—and at the same time, not spreading yourself too thin. There’s a way to overdeliver and treat your buyers like royalty—and you won’t have to spend extra time no matter how many sales you make (I’ll teach you how to do this in the Presale Profits class.)
Maximize profits and make sales the ethical way.
You don’t have to be the “sleazy marketer” or the “pushy salesman” to make money.
Learn the ethical, sensible alternative way to make sales.
If you hate selling, Presale Profits is for you. The strategies you learn will make it easy to bring in sales. These methods just work.
Don’t leave money on the table. Use the proven launch methods in Presale Profits to maximize revenue.
Sleep easy at night knowing you treated your customers like humans, not numbers. You’ll rest better when you know your heart (and your bank account) is full.
Make a big splash with your next launch.
Take the guesswork out of launching.
- ✅ Know the right price point.
- ✅ Know the right emails to send.
- ✅ Know the right message to use.
- ✅ Know the right offer to present.
- ✅ Know the right timeframe to launch.
These methods just work.
I’ve used this approach to sell small quantities and large quantities alike—from 4 sales in a launch to over 500 sales in a launch.
I’ve sold low-priced products and high-ticket products.
We use these methods with our own product launches. Here is a wide variety of examples to show you how this can look at different scales:
- Value-Based Pricing Group Coaching Pilot Program ($4,500)
- 6 sales
- 30 Days to Better Writing Course ($99)
- 73 sales
- Client Work Essentials Class ($99)
- 251 sales
- Value-Based Pricing Course ($2,500)
- 25 sales
- Supercharge Your Writing Course ($997)
- 55 sales
- Learn Lettering Course v1.0 ($29–$199)
- ~500 sales
- Learn Lettering Course v2.0 ($0–$699)
- 6,443 sales (includes free tier)
Keep in mind, these are just the launch numbers. This doesn’t reflect the added revenue we bring in after an initial launch.
Whether we’re doing a small launch, such as a limited group coaching program, or a big launch to our whole list, the strategies work the same way.
It works with sub-$100 products just like it works with multi-thousand-dollar products.
In this class, you’ll learn how to…
- Get paid in advance to make your next digital product.
- Validate your product idea before you waste months of time.
- Discover the right product to make without asking “Will you buy this?”
- Boost launch sales with revenue multipliers.
- Make a big splash and never launch to crickets again.
- Create urgency without using false scarcity tactics.
- Sell with integrity using an ethical sales approach.
- Avoid being a “discount brand” and create premium positioning.
- Stop feeling like a “sleazy marketer” or a “pushy salesman”.
- Create the perfect offer at a no-brainer price point.
- Make more money without resorting to discounts.
- And much, much more.
Module and Lesson List
I haven’t made a product yet. Is this class for me?
✅ Yes! Now is the very best time to take the Presale Profits class. You don’t have to deal with having made the wrong product already. Instead, you can make sure to build the right product from the beginning—and get paid to do it!
I had a failed product launch. Is this class for me?
✅ Yes! Learn exactly why things went wrong, how to fix it, and what to do instead next time.
I don’t have a large audience. Is this class for me?
✅ Yes! You don’t have to have a ton of followers or a big email list. You can see in the examples above that you can make thousands of dollars with only a few sales of a high-ticket product. You can also make thousands of dollars with only a few dozen sales of a lower-priced product.
The main thing is validating your idea and finding product market fit. Then it’s a matter of coming up with a compelling offer so you can get paid up front.
I sell courses and other digital products. Is this class for me?
✅ Yes! You are the ideal candidate for the Presale Profits class.
I want to launch a membership site. Is this class for me?
✅ Yes! Everything in Presale Profits works for launching membership sites as well. I also have a dedicated lesson on how to maximize revenue when launching a brand new membership site.
Will I still learn things if I sell physical products?
✅ Yes! The principles we’ll cover apply to physical products just as much as digital products.
While this class focuses specifically on digital products, 80% of what you learn can apply to products of any kind.
I would recommend you take this class if you sell physical products and have an open mind.
I’m not even sure if I’m making the right product. Is this class for me?
✅ Yes! You will learn how to validate your product idea in the Presale Profits class.
What if I’m still not sure if this is right for me. Do you offer a Money Back Guarantee?
✅ Yes! We confidently back your purchase with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. We want you to dive in deep and experience the full wealth of this resource without inhibition.
If you’re not satisfied, just contact us within 30 days of purchase, and we’ll refund your money.