Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
Another year comes to a close on this December 31st of 2018.
Bryce asks, “What are your 2019 goals?” I thought I’d first recap 2018 before I take a look forward and share some of my goals for 2019.
2018 was a year of personal development for me. Recovering form depression, building a strong exercise habit (I’ve averaged 90 minutes of activity per day for the past 5 months), walking, running, reading, relationships. It’s been really good.
The business side was far from dormant: we changed the seanwes business model and implemented a whole new sales funnel. That was big!
In 2019, I plan to ramping content production back up. More writing, blog posts, newsletter (including a member-exclusive newsletter called Value Insider), social media posts, and video production.
I also share some financial goals in this episode.
In addition to all of this, I answer questions on the following topics:
• What do you do when you get sick and can’t fulfill your commitments?
• Should you share when you’re in the middle of a struggle or wait until you’re out of it?
• How do you write an “About” page or website bio?
• How do you find quality free resources if you’re not ready to pay?
• How do you manage business and personal social media accounts?
• How do you ask questions when you feel like you know the answer already, but aren’t doing it?
Already have access? Log in »