Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
Connecting with people online is primarily a visual endeavor, full of color, images, video, and words. If someone is on your website, there’s a good chance they’re experiencing it visually.
This isn’t limited to online experiences, either.
Brick-and-mortar shops and retail businesses thrive on trying to catch your attention a thousand different ways when you come into the store, attempting to use clever marketing tactics and “color psychology” to sway you into buying.
There’s enough on this subject to dedicate entire college courses to it, so today we’re going to be talking about some basic principles and why you should take extra care when choosing colors and images to represent your brand.
Things You’ll Learn
- What methods businesses use to get their customers’ attention.
- What attracts people to your brand.
- The two things color and imagery reinforce.
- What the colors you use need to do and what they don’t.
- What you need to know about the people you’re trying to reach.
- Why the use of color is powerful.
- The significance of the images you use in your brand.
- How to approach your choice of colors for your brand.
Already have access? Log in »