Download: MP3 (Members Only!)
Connecting with people online is primarily a visual endeavor, full of color, images, video, and words. If someone is on your website, there’s a good chance they’re experiencing it visually.
This isn’t limited to online experiences, either.
Brick-and-mortar shops and retail businesses thrive on trying to catch your attention a thousand different ways when you come into the store, attempting to use clever marketing tactics and “color psychology” to sway you into buying.
There’s enough on this subject to dedicate entire college courses to it, so today we’re going to be talking about some basic principles and why you should take extra care when choosing colors and images to represent your brand.
Things You’ll Learn
- What methods businesses use to get their customers’ attention.
- What attracts people to your brand.
- The two things color and imagery reinforce.
- What the colors you use need to do and what they don’t.
- What you need to know about the people you’re trying to reach.
- Why the use of color is powerful.
- The significance of the images you use in your brand.
- How to approach your choice of colors for your brand.
Get access to this full podcast episode and hundreds more like it when you sign up for a seanwes membership.
Get the business knowledge you need from people you can trust.
Access mini courses with audio, video, and written lessons that will take you from zero to sustainable business.
Tune in to live broadcasts every week day, and connect with other like-minded people across the world who will give you the feedback and accountability you’ve been craving.
We can’t wait to welcome you!
Already have access? Log in »