Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
Do you know why you’re building an audience? Do you have explicit reasons for increasing your number of followers or subscribers? Are these reasons vague in any way?
Building an audience is one of the best ways to increase revenue and grow a business online. It is a method that is tried and true, and while the steps themselves can seem complicated, the goal remains.
But “build an audience” is not the end goal. It is a means to an end.
If you’re building a list but aren’t really sure what you’re building it for, this episode is for you. If you feel like you need to send out tons and tons of emails but it’s not leading to anything and you don’t have any idea of what it could lead to, this episode is for you.
On today’s show we’ll be talking about defining your reasons for building an audience and why the implications of vaguely growing a following without purpose can be detrimental to your brand.
Things You’ll Learn
- How to avoid being aimless as you build your audience.
- The difference between why you’re building an audience and what you’re building an audience for.
- How building an audience can help you.
- The one thing you should keep in mind when building an audience.
- Why some people should not be building an audience.
- When to start building an audience if you are ever going to want to have one, and why.
- Why people might—or might not—follow you.
Already have access? Log in »