Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
Have you ever heard the phrase, “What comes first, the chicken or the egg?”
It’s a silly question based on the idea that a chicken has to lay an egg in order for there to be an egg, but the chicken has to come from an egg at some point.
We often do the same thing when trying to figure out what we want our businesses to be.
Some people start with who they want to help and figure out how to do that later, while others start with what they want to do and then figure out who they can help with that.
In today’s episode we’ll look at both paths and how to go about pursuing one if you start with the other.
Things You’ll Learn
- What to do if your who or your what changes.
- What it takes to create an impactful legacy for your brand.
- How to find clarity and harmony for your brand.
- The cost and potential of having multiple passions.
- How to find where your who and what cross paths.
- Why knowing who you want to help is so powerful.
- Why genuinely caring about people matters for your brand.
- What to do if you don’t know your who.
Already have access? Log in »