Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
To some, discounting a product means more customers and easy sales. To others, discounting damages brand perception, which can have negative long-term results.
Whether you like discounts or not, there comes a point when you simply can’t rely on that strategy in a way that makes sense for your brand. You want people to notice your product, but you don’t just want to spam people with, “Hey, my product is still for sale!”
It isn’t hard to find “marketing gurus” who swear by discounts but never actually teach anything useful. Discounting is the easy way out, and if you want a brand perception that is rock solid, it’s time to get creative.
On today’s show we’ll be talking about ways to build interest in your product or service even past launch date and practical ways to market what you’re selling without resorting to discounts.
Things You’ll Learn
- Why you should be wary of using discounts to promote what you’re selling (and what you can do instead).
- How to use customer stories to promote your product.
- How to use case study examples.
- How you can add value to your product.
- How to create a sense of urgency without running a discount.
- How helping people and answering their questions can help you sell.
- How to use collaboration and joint ventures to promote your products.
- What it takes to be known as a premium brand that takes care of its customers.
- The cost and benefits of doing giveaways.
Already have access? Log in »