Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
As you work on your brand and how you want to present it to the world, communicating the heart of what you’re about is at the top of the list.
Eventually you’ll be able to share your vision and mission with your audience, but how do you get their attention and interest first?
In today’s episode, Cory examines the qualities of an effective tagline and how to capture people’s attention quickly.
Things You’ll Learn
- What a tagline is and what it should do.
- The two most important things taglines should do for your brand or product in the minds of your customers.
- What to avoid when coming up with a tagline.
- Tips for making your tagline as effective as possible.
- Four methods for coming up with a tagline for your brand, product, or campaign.
Already have access? Log in »