Download: MP3 (42.2 MB)
Feel like you haven’t been able to expand how you want? Seems like you’re just spinning your wheels and hustling but you’re looking for another push?
It might be time to consider collaboration.
Collaboration is when two parties unite together to produce something that will appeal to both of their audiences. This can open up a lot of opportunities and work to benefit both you and the other brand.
There are a lot of ways you can seek out collaboration, and in this show we’re going to go over some ways you can seek out collaboration with others.
Highlights, Takeaways, Quick Wins
- Collaboration must have mutual benefit. The other person needs to know how they can benefit from working with you (and vice versa).
- Working with other people can bring new audience members from places you might not have been able to reach before.
- There are many different kinds of collaboration: being a guest or inviting one, joint venture, affiliates, projects, etc.
- It’s easier to collaborate with people at similar levels as you.
- Collaborate with people that can bring relevant value to your target audience.
- Do your homework. Your brand will be associated with your partner and vice versa, so make sure that you’re making the right decision before jumping in.
- A successful collaboration is the result of relationship and conversation.