Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
Feel like you haven’t been able to expand how you want? Seems like you’re just spinning your wheels and hustling but you’re looking for another push?
It might be time to consider collaboration.
Collaboration is when two parties unite together to produce something that will appeal to both of their audiences. This can open up a lot of opportunities and work to benefit both you and the other brand.
There are a lot of ways you can seek out collaboration, and in this show we’re going to go over some ways you can seek out collaboration with others.
- How working with other people can bring new audience members from places you might not have been able to reach before.
- Who you should collaborate with.
- The many different kinds of collaboration and what they mean for your brand.
- How to know you’re making the right decision before jumping into a collaboration.
- What a successful collaboration is the result of.
Already have access? Log in »