Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
You have an idea.
It might sound crazy, but you believe that with hard work and dedication, your idea can be successful. Maybe you’ve been building this idea for years, but it’s time to finally get serious.
Whether you are just starting out as a brand or have been building your brand for many years, it is always important to know where you’re from and where you’re going. Asking specific questions will help to lay the building blocks that will help you define your brand.
Getting started can sound complex and intimidating. Surely you have to have everything completely figured out before starting, right?
A brand is the culmination of a lot of things, certainly, but it starts from simplicity. A simple idea with a simple vision.
In today’s episode I’ll be taking a look into some of the simple questions to ask as you’re getting started, or if you’re looking for deeper clarity as you go forward.
- How to get get more clarity about your brand.
- The values and visions that successful brands are built on.
- Why you shouldn’t underestimate yourself and where you find your qualifications.
- What successful brands are doing that make them successful.
- The two most foundational questions you need to ask yourself.
- Why you need to know where you’re going to know what you’re doing.
Already have access? Log in »