Download: MP3 (72 MB)
Today marks a big milestone for Invisible Details: we’ve reached our 100th episode!
To celebrate, we turned on our cameras and opened up the broadcast to all of our listeners for a special public live show.
On today’s show, we talk about our favorite brands, things we can learn and bring into the new year, and our hopes and plans for the next one hundred episodes of Invisible Details.
Highlights, Takeaways, Quick Wins
- When your customers are advocating for your brand and essentially doing your selling for you, you know you’ve got something.
- Polarization is the mark of a good brand because it means you’re speaking directly to the people you want to reach.
- Successful brands are not afraid to take risks.
- Your audience and customers will remember the moments of delight your brand and products give to them.
- Going above and beyond for your customers and taking care of them may cost you a little bit up front, but putting your customers first has a higher chance of paying dividends.
- Bring people onto your team that amplify the heart of your brand.