Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
You’re setting “realistic” goals. You need to set BIG goals. Massive goals.
But setting big goals isn’t enough. Most of you can do this. Many of you have done it. But you’re missing something.
You also must take massive ACTION. Once you have a large goal, now you must take 10X action to achieve it.
Never lower a target. Only increase action.
Right now, you’re taking 1X action. That means you’re taking as much action as you think is necessary to reach your goals. That’s not enough.
You need to take 10X the amount of action you think is necessary. Take the amount of action you think is required to reach your goal. Now multiple that amount of action by 10. That is how much action you must take.
Things You’ll Learn:
- What to do to escape having a normal, “realistic” life.
- The amount of action truly necessary to reach your goal.
- Why it’s not enough to set big goals.
- How to actually achieve something that feels big to you.
- Why you should never lower a target and what to do instead.
- How to more greater progress.
- How to identify the people in your life who are keeping you down.
- The one thing you need to know in order to move forward.
- The kind of units you need to think in to achieve big things.
Already have access? Log in »