Download: MP3 (38.2 MB)
Our society is consumption-oriented and hungry for your content. There’s never been a better time to be a producer. We talk about growing your audience, your reach, and your impact using practical methods to provide value. What first might seem counter-intuitive, we share how you can make work to your advantage.
- 02:30 Producer vs. Consumer
- 04:06 Optimize your “consumption” time to further your production
- 07:20 Putting yourself into the small group of people that have the ability to influence
- 08:53 It ultimately comes down to writing no matter the medium
- 13:45 You’re going to be wrong
- 14:41 What do you do when you’re wrong?
- 17:07 Focus on your current audience
- 20:03 How I wrote and produced content for my online class
- 26:42 Doesn’t giving away your knowledge work to your disadvantage?