Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
This is a mega crash-course on attracting clients.
But we’re not just talking about opening the floodgates and getting whatever clients you can. We’re going to show you exactly how to get the kind of clients you actually want.
You’ll learn how to never get another client from hell (warning: the answer is one you won’t like).
From the time a client lands on your website, to closing the deal, getting a signed contract, and getting paid, all the way to presenting the final solution, this episode walks you through each and every step meticulously.
Somehow for such an intense show that’s jam-packed with everything you didn’t learn at school (that you paid good money for) and how to get the clients you want without compromising your process and rates, we still manage to have a ridiculously good time and a lot of laughs.
It’s a fun and fiery show you’ll want (and need!) to listen to again and again just to take it all in—and that’s no exaggeration.
Things You’ll Learn
- How to earn the trust of your client.
- How to set yourself apart by specializing.
- How to get the clients you want.
- The mistake you’re making that’s leading to bad clients.
- How to filter with your questionnaire—and let in only the good clients (plus what questions to ask).
- How to attract serious inquiries from great clients.
- The one thing you want to do before clients get to you.
- Why your process is paramount (and how to get your client to respect it).
- How to understand what matters to the client (hint: it’s not money)
- Why your client isn’t really going to read your contract and what to do about it.
- The only things the client is responsible for.
- Why you should take responsibility for the project.
- What to do instead of asking a client for their business.
Already have access? Log in »