Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
Back by popular demand, my wife Laci joins me again for an episode on discovering what you’re passionate about.
Laci shares why she felt paralyzed and overwhelmed when it came to figuring out what her passion was. She had so many options and nothing was clearly standing out.
She felt like there was a lot of pressure to know what was the “right thing” to start with. There were all of these options, but nothing was 100% perfect. Was she supposed to wait for it to be perfect?
Then she had a breakthrough and sudden clarity.
Now she has direction and feels free to try something new. We talk about what brought about this clarity and how she overcame the overwhelming feeling of immobility.
Things You’ll Learn
- Why you don’t need to feel like you have all of your stuff together in your 20s.
- How to know if you actually enjoy doing something.
- When to make what you’re focusing on public.
- How to prevent burnout with your passion.
- Why it’s a good thing if your idea doesn’t work out.
- The question to ask yourself to find your passion.
- Why don’t have to immediately post your passion project publicly.
- How to support your spouse (and get their support in return)..
- What to do if you don’t know what your passion is.
Already have access? Log in »