Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
We’re going to talk about money today. We’ll be covering the product spectrum, starting with the problem, not the passion, becoming passionate about the problem, and the one thing you lack that’s keeping you broke.
You can’t just do what you want all day and expect that to lead to making money. Yes, it is possible to reach a point where the way you make money involves doing things you enjoy, but you don’t get there haphazardly. You get there purposefully.
Time is money. People will give up their money if you give them time. To give them time, you need to do work for them or solve a problem for them.
You need to be good at doing work that someone else doesn’t want to do or can’t do. If you’re fortunate, that thing is something you happen to like doing.
There are two ways to reliably make a living doing what you love:
1. Become passionate about the problem. Get good at solving the problem. When you’re good at something that makes you money, this can turn into something you’re passionate about.
2. Become passionate about a thing. Get good at doing that thing. Find ways to solve problems that other people are willing to pay for by doing that thing.
Everything else is an exception and an edge case. Those edge cases are like winning the lottery. It’s not impossible, it’s just not probable—which makes suggesting that you play the lottery bad advice for someone looking to make money.
We’re going to talk about the one thing you lack that’s keeping you broke.
Things You’ll Learn
- How to enable your purpose.
- How to earn the luxury of doing what you’re passionate about.
- What to focus on in order to survive.
- Why your scarcity situation won’t fix itself when you reach $10,000, $500,000, or $1 million—and what to do about it.
- Why you have to care about your own income.
- Why you can’t afford not to sell premium products.
- The one thing that you lack that’s keeping you broke.
- How to make money the easiest of four ways.
- What to focus on to get the freedom and ability to make your own choices.
- How to get people to give you their money.
- How to know if you’re truly passionate about something.
- What you must focus on before doing what you love.
Already have access? Log in »