Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
We finished up something special a couple weeks ago: http://30DaysToBetterWriting.com.
It’s a mini course—30 lessons, 30 days, 30 minutes a day—crafted to help you build a writing habit.
Why build a writing habit?
Writing is the starting point for all other mediums.
• Want to do a speech? Write.
• Want to sell products? Write.
• Want to record a song? Write.
• Want to compose a book? Write.
• Want to produce a feature film? Write.
• Want to make a great podcast? Write.
• Want to teach an online course? Write.
• Want to shoot a compelling video? Write.
It all starts with writing.
Today’s episode is an extremely practical guide to helping you clarify your message, improve your writing and speaking voice simultaneously, increase your writing speed, and so much more.
If you know you should be writing more but struggle to maintain a writing habit, this episode is for you!
Things You’ll Learn:
- How to create the fuel for every other medium.
- How to get ideas out of your head.
- How to build an audience.
- How to know your message.
- How to write simply in a way that any person can understand.
- How to use your voice to write.
- How to create your hybrid voice.
- How to avoid cementing bad habits.
- How to bridge the gap between your mind and your fingers.
- What to do if you break your writing habit.
- How to avoid breaking your habit again in the future.
- Who to surround yourself with to get better at writing.
Already have access? Log in »