Download: MP3 (Members Only!)
A lot of people make big plans when there’s a new year. Some people call them New Year’s resolutions. Others say resolutions are nonsense and they don’t work.
Either way, at some point you’re going to set a big goal and the new year seems as good a time as any to talk about seeing your goals through to completion.
Without fail, we will reach a point where it’s no longer fun to do the work required to achieve our goal. That’s where we often burn out.
Why does this happen?
Why do we stop enjoying the process? Why do we lose motivation and start to hate the mundane tasks alone the way?
When you’re not motivated to do what you know you should be doing, it’s because you’ve lost the context of your end goal.
The goal you set determines the meaningfulness of your activities.
Tune in to hear us talk about staying motivated.
Things You’ll Learn
- When to check in on your progress toward your goals.
- Why setting goals is important.
- The one thing the goal you set determines.
- What can pause your motivation.
- What motivation actually is and how to get it.
- The one thing you need to do to start working toward your goals.
- What’s setting you back and what isn’t.
- What you will gain when you take any action.
Get access to this full podcast episode and hundreds more like it when you sign up for a seanwes membership.
Get the business knowledge you need from people you can trust.
Access mini courses with audio, video, and written lessons that will take you from zero to sustainable business.
Tune in to live broadcasts every week day, and connect with other like-minded people across the world who will give you the feedback and accountability you’ve been craving.
We can’t wait to welcome you!
Already have access? Log in »