Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
Writing is the starting point for all other mediums.
• Want to do a speech? Write.
• Want to sell products? Write.
• Want to record a song? Write.
• Want to compose a book? Write.
• Want to produce a feature film? Write.
• Want to make a great podcast? Write.
• Want to teach an online course? Write.
• Want to shoot a compelling video? Write.
It all starts with writing.
One of the most valuable things you can do for your career is build a writing habit.
That’s why I made http://30DaysToBetterWriting.com. It’s a mini course designed to help you 10X your writing in just 30 days.
I wanted to give you a sense of what’s inside, so today we scratch the surface of the course and cover:
• Why you need to write.
• Why you don’t write.
• How to start writing.
• What to write about.
• Where to use what you’ve written.
• Getting better at writing on purpose.
Things You’ll Learn
- How writing can help you and your career.
- How writing helps you teach.
- Why you need to get ideas out of your head through writing.
- What to do if you feel like you don’t have anything to say.
- What to do if you feel like everything you want to write about has been said before.
- The one thing you need to know in order to teach.
- Why you should document your processes.
- How to develop your hybrid voice.
- What to do with your writing exercises.
- When you should start writing.
Already have access? Log in »