Download: MP3 (Members Only!)
You know how you say you’re going to get up early, but you hit snooze the next morning anyway?
It’s because we’re not afraid to let ourselves down. If we break a commitment to ourselves, it doesn’t mean much because no one else knows.
But most of us care a lot about what other people think of us. We don’t want to let people down.
You can use this to your advantage by getting an accountability partner.
Accountability partners are there to help you stick to your commitments and get more done.
Today, we’ll be answering the following questions:
* How do you find an accountability partner?
* What qualities should you look for?
* How often should you meet?
* What should happen in the meetings?
Things You’ll Learn
- How an accountability partner can help you.
- What to look for in an accountability partner.
- The difference between accountability partners and coaches/mentors.
- Where you need to go to find an accountability partner.
- How often you should meet with your accountability partner.
- What should be done during accountability meetings.
- How to make the most of your partnership.
- How to maximize your own follow-through.
Get access to this full podcast episode and hundreds more like it when you sign up for a seanwes membership.
Get the business knowledge you need from people you can trust.
Access mini courses with audio, video, and written lessons that will take you from zero to sustainable business.
Tune in to live broadcasts every week day, and connect with other like-minded people across the world who will give you the feedback and accountability you’ve been craving.
We can’t wait to welcome you!
Already have access? Log in »