Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
Today, Aaron Dowd joins me to talk about habits.
Aaron has three habits he says will 100% change your life if you implement them.
But maybe more interesting is the first part of the show where we talk about where habits come from and how they form.
Do you ever stop to think about the things you do automatically? When did you form the habits you have now? Why did they form?
More importantly, what do you do if you don’t like the habits you have? How can you intentionally form new habits?
We talk about how to form new habits by paying attention to the trigger, routine, and reward (known as The Habit Loop).
Things You’ll Learn
- How to be aware of what triggers are forming your habits.
- What it takes to have a successful life and how to define it for yourself.
- The two things you need to do to change your life by changing your habits.
- Why what you believe about yourself is crucial to creating new habits.
- The value of getting enough sleep.
- How to start your day with planning instead of consuming.
- The power of small wins.
Already have access? Log in »