Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
Think for a moment.
What do you have planned today?
What do you have going on this week?
What do you hope to accomplish this month?
Why are you doing what you’re doing?
Seriously. Why is it you’re doing the things you do?
We get caught up in following the motions of daily life. We fall into patterns and do things without thinking much about them.
There’s nothing wrong with routine—so long as the routine you follow is taking you where you want to go.
Where is your routine taking you?
Things You’ll Learn
- How to discover your root “why.”
- Why it’s okay if your “why” seems selfish.
- What you need to do now if you want to help other people.
- The one way you need to view money to be successful.
- What it looks like to intersect your passion with making an impact on the world.
- What will satisfy you when money and personal gain aren’t enough anymore.
- Why you should audit your passions.
- How to know when you’re really passionate about something.
- What to do if you want to do something bigger than yourself.
Already have access? Log in »