Download: MP3 (Members Only!)
Think for a moment.
What do you have planned today?
What do you have going on this week?
What do you hope to accomplish this month?
Why are you doing what you’re doing?
Seriously. Why is it you’re doing the things you do?
We get caught up in following the motions of daily life. We fall into patterns and do things without thinking much about them.
There’s nothing wrong with routine—so long as the routine you follow is taking you where you want to go.
Where is your routine taking you?
Things You’ll Learn
- How to discover your root “why.”
- Why it’s okay if your “why” seems selfish.
- What you need to do now if you want to help other people.
- The one way you need to view money to be successful.
- What it looks like to intersect your passion with making an impact on the world.
- What will satisfy you when money and personal gain aren’t enough anymore.
- Why you should audit your passions.
- How to know when you’re really passionate about something.
- What to do if you want to do something bigger than yourself.
Get access to this full podcast episode and hundreds more like it when you sign up for a seanwes membership.
Get the business knowledge you need from people you can trust.
Access mini courses with audio, video, and written lessons that will take you from zero to sustainable business.
Tune in to live broadcasts every week day, and connect with other like-minded people across the world who will give you the feedback and accountability you’ve been craving.
We can’t wait to welcome you!
Already have access? Log in »