Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
seanwes conference is coming up soon (and the price increases next month)! You can save $500 when you register today at https://seanwes.com/conference.
Why go to a conference? Isn’t it just as good if you look up the speakers and read their blogs?
This misses the entire point of conferences.
I could go on about the value of hearing people speak in person and getting to ask your questions, but the point of good speakers is to bring like-minded people together.
If you’re interested in things like copywriting, personalizing your marketing, building your own community, spreading the word about what you do, getting your money right, or being more creative, those are the type of people we have at seanwes conference.
As much as you want it to be what you know, it’s WHO you know.
I always wanted it to be what I knew. But that’s just not how the world works.
Relationships are everything.
You can build relationships online, but it’s the slow way. When you spend just a couple of days with someone in person, you accelerate that relationship faster than six months of online communication.
What you’ll find is, relationships with smart people lead to more relationships with more smart people.
The best way to increase your influence is not by increasing your knowledge but by increasing your connections.
Things You’ll Learn
- How to increase your influence.
- How connecting with people can help you even if you don’t end up working with them.
- Why you need to be building relationships now.
- The key to expanding your business to the next level.
- The components of a good relationship.
- Why you need to practice building healthy relationships before you need them.
- How to exercise reciprocity in your relationships.
Already have access? Log in »