Download: MP3 (61.1 MB)
Do you feel overwhelmed with the possibilities?
There are so many things you could do. So many things you want to do (or you’re good at).
How do you pick the right thing to focus on next?
What if you pick the wrong thing?
This line of thinking is a distraction. We’re going to talk about how it’s impossible for you to pick the wrong thing (this should come as a relief!) and why you need to pick an option and GO.
Indecision is the enemy and we’re here to help you get unstuck.
Highlights, Takeaways, & Quick Wins:
- You can’t pick the “wrong” thing if you understand that it will lead you to the “right” thing.
- Indecision is your true enemy.
- The cost of taking no action at all is greater than taking the wrong first step.
- You can always course correct.
- You can combat FOMO about the things you’re saying “No” to by recognizing it’s just for a season.