Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
Have you been struggling with enthusiasm or motivation for a project lately? Have you encountered multiple setbacks that have derailed your progress?
At any given time, we all have dozens of things asking for our attention. Sometime even demanding our attention.
How do you stay focused and motivated when there are so many things trying to pull you away from your main goal? What do you do when making progress feels impossible?
Things You’ll Learn:
- Why you’re going to fail if you base your actions on whether you “feel” motivated or not.
- How to break down the process of taking action.
- What motivation actually is and what it is not.
- Why you lose motivation and one thing you can do to gain it back.
- How to commit to taking action.
- The three things you need to do to stay motivated.
- Why you should embrace the struggle.
- Why you should envision your future and that helps to contextualize your now.
- How to treat every day to stay motivated.
- What true failure is.
Already have access? Log in »