Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
From a young age, we seek love, acceptance, and approval from our parents. This deep-seated conditioning extends to many other areas of life as we get older, but it’s not always a good thing.
Your need for approval creates anxiety.
Ever find yourself compulsively checking social media notifications?
Approval addiction negatively affects your performance. It keeps you from focusing on the right things and making meaningful progress.
How do you stop worrying about what other people think?
Things You’ll Learn:
- How approval addiction disconnects you from the people you should be focusing on.
- Why you shouldn’t seek the approval of the people who inspired you to start and what you should do instead.
- The one mental switch that will help you focus on doing your best work and serving your people well.
- Why being emotionally invested in the approval others can be so damaging.
- The one thing you need to do to break the approval addiction habit.
Already have access? Log in »