Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
We have information coming at us from all directions: social media, videos, podcasts, leaders, influencers, peers, mentors…
Much of the advice that’s shared is well-meaning.
But a lesson just learned by someone who is far ahead of you may not be relevant right now. It very well could be the right advice but for someone in a different position.
Getting the right advice at the wrong time is just as bad as getting the wrong advice.
How do you find advice that will help you where you are right now? How do you know the difference?
Things You’ll Learn:
- How to properly audit every piece of advice you receive.
- What you need to know about yourself or your business before you apply advice you get.
- The five things you should do before giving advice.
- How to contextualize advice the advice you get.
- Why you should be purposeful about where you are in your process to apply advice.
- People are always going to think things about what you do.
- How to handle advice from your parents or loved ones that you disagree with.
- How most people think about advice and how to approach it when you disagree.
Already have access? Log in »