Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
You just want to do the work, but then some business influencer says you have to build hype before it’s even ready.
That means creating content, right? Who has time to create content? It’s hard enough just to do the work!
A big mantra Gary Vaynerchuk has is “Document. Don’t create.”
What he means is, don’t get caught up in feeling the pressure of constantly having to create. Your story and your journey are both interesting—share them!
Share the process of getting where you want to go.
Share the journey as you work towards getting there.
I completely agree. And while Gary has made a video and written an article on this topic, I think it deserves an even more in-depth discussion to explore some examples of what documenting looks like.
We’re going to help reduce the overwhelm you feel when it comes to creating content.
- Why you should document your journey and how.
- how to document if you think what you do is boring.
- The questions you should ask yourself to further the documentation process.
- What people find interesting and relatable.
- Why you should share the lowest points along with the highest points.
Already have access? Log in »