Download: MP3 (Protected Content!)
If you’re not yet making a full-time living with your business, that’s okay!
It can feel like having a day job is a step backwards, but really it’s the foundation of everything you’re building. It’s enabling you to build your business the way you want to build it.
I often see people waiting entirely too long to start bringing in revenue with their business. Even if you’re working a day job, you can still start making money on the side!
A lot of people wait to start making money with their business “until it can be sustainable”. They’re thinking of it more as a leap when instead they should think of it as a transition—an overlap.
How do you know when you’re ready to make money? Where should you start? What’s the easiest way? We’re talking about all of those things today.
Things You’ll Learn:
- Why you don’t need to wait until you quit your day job to start making money with the business you’re trying to build.
- The one reason you need to start working with clients while you have a day job.
- How you’ll benefit from having a day job in a different industry from your passion and why it’s important.
- How to make time for side projects.
- The one thing you can do to prepare to work with clients while you have a day job.
- How to build a body of work that attracts clients.
- The questions to ask yourself to figure out who you want to work with and where to find those clients.
- Why writing case studies for each of your projects is so important in attracting clients.
Already have access? Log in »